If you’ve ever had the unenviable task of purchasing and attaching a complete plow system for your ATV or side-by-side you know from experience it’s not as easy as it looks. Making sure you have the right mounts, plates, plow frame, and of course plow and winch can be confusing, and installation has its own challenges as well. Well our pals at Kolpin have a solution with their soon to be release plow-in-a-box concept dubbed the SwitchBlade. Set to be in dealership this coming August, Kolpin will offer a system for ATVs and another for UTVs. The ATV SwitchBlade can be adjusted to 48 or 60-inch widths, while the UTV version will adjust from 60 to 72-inch swaths. Everything you need to install the system comes in just one box (save the winch). To learn more visit Kolpin online.
- Stamped steel blade technology adjusts to either 48” or 60” width
- Robust square tube steel chassis with strategically placed reinforcements
- 5-position blade angle
- Easy to assemble and install universal under-body mount
- Requires winch (sold separately)
- Assembles in under 1 hour
- Box fits in the back of your vehicle for easy transport