When the Polaris General was first introduced, one of the caveats was it came with standard half-doors which could be converted into full-door options. While the accessory did the job, some customers wanted a better solution with improved fit, finish and comfort. Thus along comes this new Lock & Ride Pro Fit Premium Full Door with hinged window. While we have yet to give one a try, (but we do have a set on our Christmas wish list for our General) it looks way legit. Here’s the official feature and benefits listing from big P on the new doors.
- A premium full-door enclosure featuring superior materials and a precise fit that compliments the Polaris GENERAL™.
- A key component in creating the ultimate full-cab enclosure, replaces stock half-doors with a full-door, one-piece design.
- Easy installation to existing hinge locations with hidden hinges and hardware that tuck nicely into the door cavity for superior fit and finish.
- Lock & Ride® Pro Fit ensures a 360-degree gasket seal to the profile tubing and body components.
- Impact and scratch resistant tempered glass window is hinged with six-position adjustability.
- Fully-sealed design keeps elements out for a premium in-cab environment.
- Durable, soft-touch door liner seals out unwanted noise, enhances fit and finish, and is now easier to clean.
- Polaris® signature pull handle provided a decorative and durable closure, time after time.
- Door storage net provided easy access to cab essentials.
- Compatible with all other GENERAL™ Lock & Ride® Pro Fit cab components.
- Backed by a 1 year limited warranty.
As always, see your local Polaris dealer or visit the Polaris online store for more details.